- ACCURATE, BRIGHT AND COLORFUL --- REAL FULL HD Native Resolution 1920 X 1080P with 80% Luminous upgraded high brightness, bring the cinematic experience back to home.
- HIFI LEVEL SPEAKER --- The CiBest led video projector 1080p is now equipped with build-in two 4 Ohm speakers and surround sound system, make the listening as lifelike as your viewing.
- WIDE SCREEN --- Projection distance: 7 ft to 20 ft, projection size from 67” up to 200”max, 1.36:1 throw ratio, support aspect ratio 16:9/4:3. Enjoy all your favorite movies and TV shows on bigger screen.
- MHL COMPATIBLE --- Streaming MHL supported device to mirroring photos, videos, documents, games, etc.
- EXTENDED LAMP LIFE --- Amazing 50,000 hours lamp life, it can be used for 10+ years with 10 hours use per day. 3 YEARS Hassle-free Warranty. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us (E-mail:email@example.com). We will always be here to serve you.
What the CiBest Video projector is designed for:It is ideal for: Full HD Home entertainment, presentations in conference rooms, and training facilities.
It is also good for: Churches, classrooms, art galleries, and photo clubs.
Compatible device: This projector has HDMI, AV, VGA, SD Card port, which allows you to use it with Laptop, PCs, TV Box, Fire TV Stick, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, SD Card, USB Drive, Media players (Music, Pictures, Video), iPad, iPhone, Android Smartphones (Wireless HDMI Dongle not included).
CiBest Projector Quick guide - Things you need to know before buy a projector.
1. Aspect Ratio:16:9 and 4:3
16:9-Suitable for HDTV, widescreen DVD, and Blu-Ray video; 4:3-Suitable for classic films and television series.
2. True Native Resolution:1920x1080P
This resolution can display HDTV/Blu-ray in native format without any scaling.
3. Brightness: +80% Lumen Upgraded Flux. | Contrast Ratio:4000:1
Gives a better performance in dark home theater environment. This brightness will not creates eye fatigue when viewing.
Package contain a backlight remote control, specially designed for dark place.
4. Installation specs: Display Size:67" to 200" | Throw Ratio:1.36 | Keystone:Manual correction ±15°
How to calculate the throw distance I need? Distance = Screen Width * Throw Ratio
If you want to project 120" 16:9 screen, its 104.6" wide. The minimum distance requirement is 104.6" * 1.36 = 142.3", approximately around 12ft.
Q: Does this projector has Wi-Fi or Bluetooth feature?
A: No, this projector doesn’t have these two features.
Q: Can this projector play Dolby sound?
A: This projector does not support Dolby videos, Dolby sound need be converted to other audio formats through software to use.
Q: What kind of ceiling mount should I use?
A: Please check the bottom of the projector, the 4 screw holes are hidden behind stands, you can remove the little black rubber cushion to see them. After mounted, You can flip the image, through "Menu--Picture--Projection Mode".
Our products are mainly for customers from the following countries: the United States, Canada, Britain, Germany, Japan. For other countries, you may need to pay extra shipping cost. Shipping cost will appear when checking out.
Orders shipped via USPS Priority Mail usually arrive 5-10 business days after the package is handed over to USPS (continental US). Orders containing Powder Propellant and/or fuse MUST be shipped USPS ground (transit time usually 5-7 business days). It is the buyer's responsibility to determine the legality of shipment and usage.
Warranty information: Repairs and replacement parts are handled on a case by case basis. If any of your items are damaged or missing when they arrive, please let us know as soon as possible.
Note:1. Shipping times can be affected by variable customs clearance times or public holidays. If you have not received your package based on the above estimates, please kindly submit a ticket for help.
2. Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. Unfortunately, this is outside of our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
3. It can take a few days to follow order shipment before the Tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again later.
WHAT IS ITEM PROCESSING TIME
The Item Processing Time is the time from receiving your order to physically dispatching your order. After receiving your order, we conduct rigorous Quality Control checks and tests in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment to meet your satisfaction. Larger orders will naturally take longer. The average processing time is approximately 4 business days; however, please note that the processing time can also be affected by the stock status of individual items, the time of the year, national holidays, etc. If your order includes very popular items that are experiencing stock availability issues, then the order can take 5-10 business days to process and dispatch. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused by these delays and thank you for your patience.
phone call service
100% SECURE CHECKOUT